Currently I am working as a Software Engineer at Wayfair, developing with PHP, ReactJS and BackboneJS.
Since I love to travel and experience new challenges, I am open to all job opportunities anywhere in the world.
Formation / Studies
2009-2012: Diploma/Bachelor/Degree in Computer Management Engineering)
April 2011: Basic Applications Programming for Apple iPhone/iPad.
2007-2008: Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior en Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Informaticas.
2005– 2007: Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior en Administración de Sistemas Informáticos
Professional / Work
- Automatize supplier processes using PHP7.
- ReactJS & migrating BackboneJS in frontend.
- Unit and integration testing (PHPUnit, Codeception).
- Develop backend new features and maintain B2B SaaS in PHP5/7 (Symfony2).
- AngularJS 1.X & jQuery in frontend.
- Unit and integration testing (PHPUnit). Behaviour testing (Behat).
- Use of modern technologies (Git, PHPStorm, XDebug, Composer, Grunt, Jenkins, Bower).
- SPA using AngularJS (frontend), with Symfony2 API (backend).
- Implement REST APIs using Symfony2 with OAuth2.
- Use of modern technologies (Git, PHPStorm, XDebug, Composer, Grunt).
- Use of frontend CSS framework (Bootstrap) as well with SASS and pure CSS.
- Functional analysis of Information Systems. Technical design and programming of web portals and intranets.
- Develop software solutions - Backend. (PHP5, MySQL).
- Mobile programming (Phonegap + HTML5 + JS).
- Web developing – Frontend (HTML4/5, CSS2/3, JS, JS/CSS libraries and frameworks).
- LAN mainteinance.
- Computer repair.
Besides IT related stuff, what I really enjoy to do in my free time is to go out to take pictures (with both analogycal and digital cameras), run and hike in the mountains, hang out with friends...
But what I really passionates me is to travel. I really love to know and see different ways of live, culture... I think is the best way to be free.
What else do I like? Contact me!